Terms & Conditions
- Enrolment into any course proceeds under the assumption that students have read these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of these is assumed.
- Course registration will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed enrolment form and payment of the relevant course fees to Dermatology Australasia. Students will receive confirmation of enrolment and access to the course within 2 business days.
- Access to the online modules and any associated materials are available only for the duration of the course. Some courses have downloadable material, which need to be saved prior to course access expiry.
- A full refund of fees will be available if any offer of placement is withdrawn or in the unlikely event that Dermatology Australasia is unable to provide any components of the course.
- No refund of fees will be made once a student has been granted access to the course.
- The enrolment fees include access to the online modules and a place at one of our face-to-face workshops, if appropriate. As considerable costs are involved with planning our workshops, charges will apply to enroll for another workshop, should you miss the one that you register for.
Health issues and other extenuating circumstances with supporting documentation provided, will be considered for fee exemption, upon consultations with one of our team members. More information is available on your relevant course page or from our team members.
- Participants can apply for and extension or deferment by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two weeks before course access expiry (this date is provided to the student upon enrolement). The submission needs to outline the reasons why an extension or deferment is needed. If an extension or deferment is granted, students will be offered an additional time period to complete their studies. Once this offer is accepted the student will receive a confirmation email. If students fail to contact us, and have not completed all course materials at the course expiry date, the final course status will be recorded as incomplete and students will have to re-enrol.
- Dermatology Australasia expects that students source all cases for assignments themselves. In extenuating circumstances college may be able to provide cases to complete the module. A request for this needs to be submitted in writing to email@example.com 20 days prior to term completion.
- Participants will be issued with a Certificate once all course components have been completed, as well as a Statement of Completion for CPD purposes.